Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by S.D.S. (London) Limited. Throughout the site, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to S.D.S. (London) Limited. S.D.S. (London) Limited offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our "Service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service", "Terms"), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
These terms and conditions are based on the C.C.R. (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013) and apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us.
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us or emailing us.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website and/or change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions, then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service team by email, or call us on 020 7228 1185 9am - 5pm, Monday-Friday. All calls to Customer Services will be charged at the local rate (BT users only, other network charges may vary).
Products Or Services (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website. Find out more about our Refund policy which is incorporated into these Conditions.
The buyer has the right to cancel and order under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. We accept the cancellation of an order, if the customer informs us before order dispatch - order cancellation will be approved. However, in case we receive cancellation request after order dispatch - Return-Refund policy will apply.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Informaiton
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools "as is" and "as available" without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Third Party Links
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
User Comments, Feedback and other Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Contract Creation and Electronic Contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website. All payment process will be operating and managing by third parties such as Amazon Pay, PayPal and Sage Pay. We do not hold or store any bank details with us.
We may send you an order acknowledgement email as soon as you place your order, and you will receive an order confirmation email detailing the Products you have ordered. These emails do not constitute acceptance of your order.
For items being delivered to you, when your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in Change or cancel an order.
If the product is being delivered direct to you from a supplier, for instance in the case of larger products, you may be charged at any point between confirmation of your order and dispatch. The exact timing of this will vary according to supplier and the product you're ordering
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
The identification of a pricing or product description error.
Your not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
If you are placing an order for an item that by law we are only permitted to sell to customers who are 18 years or older, then by clicking the order confirm button you are also confirming to us that you are 18 years or older.
Should we have taken payment prior to non-acceptance of your Order then we will refund you, but please note that it can take up to 5 days for the bank to transfer the funds to you.
The contract will be concluded in English.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 30 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
Your right to return or cancel products does not apply to goods that are made to measure or are made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. This doesn't affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
You can cancel by email or call 020 7228 1185.
If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
Please see our Refund policy for further details.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via email or phone.
Trade Account Terms & Conditions
(1) Application: These conditions apply to all sale and/or services by the company to the total of any terms or conditions of purchase by the customer.
(2) Quotation: All prices quoted are provisional and shall not bind the company unless accepted by the customer in writing. In case of goods or contracts or any part thereof accepted for delivery within 14 days of the date of acceptance of the order or contact the price will retain firm but after 14 days will be subject to current price levels at date of despatch.
(3) Prices and Terms of Payments: In order that the company shall have a complete guarantee for the proper discharge by the buyer of all and any monies owed by the buyer to the company, it is hereby agreed that the company shall have and be entitled to rely upon absolute rights of ownership in all goods supplied by it. To achieve, it is herby agreed:
(A) The ownership of any goods will remain vested in the company, even after delivery to the buyer and will be transferred to the buyer only when buyer has paid all the monies whatsoever owing to the company, however such obligations arise.
(B) The buyer agrees, if requested by the company to store such goods as the company property.
(C) The buyer has the right to sell and deliver the companies goods to the third parties in the normal course of its business but the price received by the buyer shall be received and held by the buyer in trust for the company.
(D) If required by the company the buyer shall assign to the company and all and any rights against third parties for the price payable by the third parties to the buyer.
(E) If the buyer incorporates any item into or as a component in any form, any other object, that other object shall at the moment of incorporation become the property of the company and the ownership shall thereupon pass to the company and all provisions, Thereof shall apply to that object as though it were goods supplied by the company.
(4) Force Majeure: The company shall not be responsible for any failure to perform its obligations in whole or in part nor be under any liability to the customer in respect thereof if such failure is due to act of god, war, government regulations, strike labour dispute, civil commotion, scarcity of raw materials, illness, flood, fire, tempest or any cause beyond the reasonable control of the company.
(5) Delivery: Any time or date for delivery by the seller is an estimate only and the seller shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to deliver goods unless the buyer makes a competent person available at the buyers risk to assist the carrier or delivery man in unloading and delivering the goods from the delivery van to the ground floor level.
(6) Notification of Loss & Warranty: No condition is made or to be implied nor is any warranty given or to be implied as to the life or wear of the goods supplied or that they will be suitable for particular purpose or for use under any specific conditions, not withstanding that such purpose or condition may be known or made known to the seller.
(7) Goods Represented by the buyer to be defective shall not form the subject of any claim for work done by the buyer or for any loss, damage or expense whatsoever arising directly from such defects, but such goods if returned to the sellers and accepted by them as defective, will at the request of the buyer and if practicable be replaced as originally ordered provided that the time limits and other conditions of the remainder of the order or contract.
(8) (i) No claim for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or the loss of goods will entertained unless, in the case of damage in transit or shortage of delivery a separate notice in writing is given to the carrier concerned or delivery man at the time of receipt of the goods followed by a complete claim in writing within two days of receipt of goods and in case of loss goods notice in writing is given to the carrier or delivery man concerned and to the seller and a complete claim in writing made within three days of the date of consignment. Where goods are accepted from carrier concerned without being checked such as lack of checking shall be at the sole risk of the buyer and the marking of the delivery book or delivery note for the consignment as “not examined” shall not constitute notice of damage or short delivery.
(ii) No claim for loss of goods or damage thereto or shortage of delivery will be entertained for goods collected once the goods have left the sellers premises.
(iii) The seller or their agents shall not be obliged to affect delivery unless a responsible person is present to check the delivery and sign the delivery note.
(9) Description and Drawings: The descriptions, illustrations and material contained in any catalogues, price list, brochures, leaflets, or other descriptive matter represent the general nature of the items described therein but do not form part of any contract or amount to any representation or warranty. Any drawings, descriptions, weights, or dimensions provided by the company are intended merely as a general-guide, and the company does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
(10) These conditions and this contract shall be subject to and construed in accordance with English Law